Old 21-06-2005, 02:48 AM
John McKay

Where is my mind. You don't have blossom end rot the blossom
is falling off. Sorry for the missinformation. How much rain have you
had. We have seen blossom fall off of some annuals this year and
some contribute the cause to all the rain that we have had....

John

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:02:58 GMT, (John McKay)
wrote:

Blossom-end-rot is caused by a lack of calcium in the soil. The plant
however, can be doused or sprayed with calcium such as Dragon. This
should supply enough calcium to get you thru this season

John

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:33:47 -0500, Lar
wrote:

In article .com,
says...
I planted several varieties of tomato plants this year, 5 plants total.
I used Osomacote slow release fertilizer. All seem to do well, most are
not growing all that well, I think due to the cold spring. Anyway, one
plant has many blosoms, but as soon as the bloom wilts the blossoms
falls off with no tomato left behind. The other plants have several
blooms but none have yet developed into a tomato. I do not think that I
over-fertilized because these plants are not tall, nor bushy, nor
yellowed. They seem to be non-fruit bearing?? I have tiny peppers and
tiny cucmbers forming but my tomato plants are going no where.

http://www.kdcomm.net/~tomato/Tomato/blossom.htm
--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS