Old 21-06-2005, 08:49 AM
nonews

Mock Orange (Philadelphus) Check the Googel images.

"Terrel" wrote in message
I've mostly been a lurker for some time now. I'm de-lurking to see if
anyone can help me ID a bush growing in my backyard. I'm in the
Northeast U.S., Zone 5. The bush was here when we moved here.

It's about 5 feet tall, and probably just as wide. Here's a link to a
photo:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/YardPhotos/

(If the full photo doesn't come up, just click on the thumbnail
photo.)

The flowers have a nice fragrance to them. My neighbor says that they
smell like jasmine.

If this photo isn't good enough, I can take more.

Thanks for any help,

Terrel
--
Spamblocker in address. If you must reply by e-mail,
remove the last three letters of the alphabet and .invalid