Old 21-06-2005, 04:03 PM
JennyC

"jay jay" wrote
JennyC Wrote:
"jay jay" wrote-
Hi, I do live in the Dordogne and the raspberries are doing well and
in full sun despite the current temperatures. However, in order to
get a better crop next year I am going to get some autumn fruiting
varieties. The local garden centre has several different cultivers
and they must suit local conditions, i.e. hot summers and a light
alkaline soil.-
jay jay--

Hi
Do you have a private email address?
I'd like to discuss the Dordogne with you :~)
Jenny

Hi Jenny
private address/raspberry thread
yes - I do have one but not sure how to give it to you without getting
loads of spam - I don't use a newsreader as my computer skills are so
inadequate that I can't work out how to access them, despite lots of
help from previous posts;(( But would be very happy to chat to other
gardeners in the Dordogne
jay jay

reply to jennyc at chello dot nl :~))