Old 22-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Trent Trent is offline
Registered User

Default Gardening Design Project Help

Hello Everybody
I am currently studying for an MSc in Industrial Design at the university of Teesside. For my final year major project I am looking into gardening and different problem areas that people experience when gardening.
I have identified and researched areas such as kneeling to weed soil, garden storage, heavy lifting of ornaments grow bags watering cans etc, handling wheelbarrows, using garden machinery, carrying tools and equipment, Composting solutions and so on.

For this project I need to get as much perspective on the problem area as possible and the opinions of as many different people as possible to give as broader insight into the subject area as possible and a wide range of unique and individual opinions on the matter.

Any feedback from the users of this forum on any problems or difficulties of any kind no matter how big or small that they have faced or encountered when gardening or doing any activities in the garden would be greatly appreciated and be a very worthy contribution to eventually designing and developing a useful piece of gardening equipment designed with the wants and needs of the user in mind.

Thank you
Michael Reznor. BSc (Hons)

Email: -