Old 22-06-2005, 10:21 AM
BearDrummer

Default kids gardening

Everybody feel free to post a story or 3 about their kids gardening...

My daughter and I are growing lots of vine plants, including greenbeans
and oriental sugar peas. I showed her how to make a seed holder out of
folding an 8.5*11 sheet of paper... She is amazed at how green beans
are the green beans she knows and loves, as well as the beans that she
now knows they turn into if you leave them on the vine. She is looking
forward to her "babies" - next years plants started from this years
seeds... She is learning a lot from the garden this year...