Old 27-10-2002, 10:05 AM
Donegal Paul

Default Greenhouse protection?

Hi all, been a while since I have been here.
Can I ask is there a way to protect a greenhouse in the likes of the winds
we are having, in the last hour I have lost 6 full panes of glass from mine
:-(

Due to the position of the greenhouse it is not feasible to put a fence
round it or plant anything that would shelter it.

I was thinking about a very large weighted tarpaulin over the whole
structure as theoretically the wind could not then get inside the GH and
cause individual panes to come out. Is that feasible??

--
Paul Canning
Support your NHS by supporting yourNHS @ www.yournhs.org.uk