Old 22-06-2005, 06:11 PM
H Davis

For $75 this is worthwhile. I have one with the Sears label on it, and it is
very useful in the fall. Raking kills my back, and this takes less time and
less bending, though I wish it were self-propelled. DO not even think about
grinding 3" branches in it, however. About 1 " is more like it. 1.5" tops.

Its worth $75 if its in good shape and you don't mind pushing a bit. Also
works well for general cleanup of sidewalks after edging and things like
that.

Harlan

"Buck Turgidson" wrote in message
Curious to know if there are any opinions one way or another on this
item?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/tls/80157657.html