Old 22-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Buck Turgidson

Default Leaf Vac Shredder

Curious to know if there are any opinions one way or another on this
item?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/tls/80157657.html

Old 22-06-2005, 06:11 PM
H Davis

For $75 this is worthwhile. I have one with the Sears label on it, and it is
very useful in the fall. Raking kills my back, and this takes less time and
less bending, though I wish it were self-propelled. DO not even think about
grinding 3" branches in it, however. About 1 " is more like it. 1.5" tops.

Its worth $75 if its in good shape and you don't mind pushing a bit. Also
works well for general cleanup of sidewalks after edging and things like
that.

Harlan