Old 22-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Reel McKoi

"mark Bannister" wrote in message
The frogs have come! The frogs have come!

$$ You'll also get toads, newts and other critters. :-)

It doesn't take them long. Ponds been up 3-4 weeks. We had a big rain
the other night and had 3-4 green frogs hopping all over the pond.
Quite tame. They will just sit there while you stroke them.

$$ Our let us get about 2' away - then dive for cover.

I guess all I have to do now is wait for the neighbors to complain.
Mark B.

--
$$ Lets hope they're nature lovers.......

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.