Old 22-06-2005, 09:19 PM
mark Bannister

Default Pond update - the frogs have come

The frogs have come! The frogs have come!
It doesn't take them long. Ponds been up 3-4 weeks. We had a big rain
the other night and had 3-4 green frogs hopping all over the pond.
Quite tame. They will just sit there while you stroke them.
I guess all I have to do now is wait for the neighbors to complain.
Mark B.
Old 22-06-2005, 10:13 PM
Reel McKoi

"mark Bannister" wrote in message
The frogs have come! The frogs have come!

$$ You'll also get toads, newts and other critters. :-)

It doesn't take them long. Ponds been up 3-4 weeks. We had a big rain
the other night and had 3-4 green frogs hopping all over the pond.
Quite tame. They will just sit there while you stroke them.

$$ Our let us get about 2' away - then dive for cover.

--
$$ Lets hope they're nature lovers.......

McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
Do not feed the trolls.
~~~ }((((o ~~~ }{{{{o ~~~ }(((((o

Old 22-06-2005, 10:43 PM
kathy

Green frogs sound like twangy banjos.
Tell them you are a musican and how
dare they critisize your art!

kathy :-) www.blogfromthebog.com
this week ~ introducing Miss Lily,
a painted turtle

Pond 101 page for new pond keepers ~

Old 22-06-2005, 11:58 PM
Priscilla McCullough

I have the green tree frogs. They are not tame at all. You don't even see
them but boy do you hear them at night.
They make a really loud noise thats a bit like quacking. You can hear them
all night.
So far I haven't gotta any calls from any hostile or angry neighbors.
Priss
oups.com...