Old 24-06-2005, 03:02 AM
B & J

"Terrel" wrote in message
Thanks for the help. I checked both Crape Jasmine and Mock Orange.

The Crape Jasmine, as far as I can tell, isn't winter-hardy in my
Growing Zone (Zone 5).

The photos I found of Mock Orange had flowers that looked different
than the flowers on my bush. The photos I found showed flowers with
one layer of petals. The flowers on this bush have multiple layers of
petals.

To see two close-ups of the flowers, click on the following link:

http://spaces.msn.com/members/YardPhotos/

(If you don't see a full-size photo, just click on the thumbnail
photos. If you do see a full-size photo, scroll down for the
thumbnails of the other photos.)

Do some Mock Orange bushes have this type of flower?

Again, thanks for any help.

Terrel

It's philadelphus virginalis 'snowbelle' and has a wonderful fragrance.
Check the following French site for a good pictu

http://www.plantyfolia.com/dossiers/200410seringat.php

JPS