Old 24-06-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Hi... semi-new here

Hi everyone... I was a member of rec.ponds about 3-4 years ago...
Nedra.. are you still here??? :O)

I have a 2600 gallon pond in my front yard with... ummm... heck, I
don't know how many koi and goldfish now :O)

Just got my waterfall back up and running 2 weeks ago... I've noticed
this over the last couple of years that after it gets going... I get
these little black "worms" gathered all over the rocks in the water...
any clue as to what they are?? They're very VERY little... maybe an
18th of an inch?? possibly smaller... kind of remind me of a very
tiny mosquito larve but black... and there's millions of them...

Leslie