Old 24-06-2005, 11:32 PM
Vox Humana

"Callen Molenda" wrote in message
"Travis" wrote in message
news:r1_ue.648$J12.118@trnddc05...
alijsyed wrote:
Hi:

I purchased some outside annuals in a hanging basket. I was told
they will only make it through the summer season.

I was wondering if they were brought indoors if they could survive
over the year or even multiple years.

Is this possible and if so, how.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ali

What part of annual don't you understand?

No, you never flame.

Someone asked a simple question and got several thoughtful responses.

What part of polite don't you understand?

Callen in VA

The responses might have been "thoughtful" but didn't cut to the core issue.
As Travis pointed out, "annual" has a specific meaning. Now, I know that
some things are sold as "annuals" that might be perennial in a tropical
climate. However, the OP used the term "annual" and that means the plant
completes its lifecycle in a year or less. Since the subject line asked if
annuals will survive for more than one year, a concise and thoughtful answer
would have been "NO."