Old 25-06-2005, 07:27 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
"Gene" wrote:

I never got around to building a deer fence for the veggie garden,
and the deer are having a field day - nothing is sacred.

The only thing that makes sense at this late date is to completely
cover the plants with something like shade cloth, which will keep
the deer out, as well as provide a little shade.

Anyone know of a place in the Austin area to buy some cheap
shade cloth, fine netting, etc.? It needs to cover a row, so something
on a roll that is 6' plus wide should work. It will be deer season
in a few months:-)

Gene

Lowe's carries "deer netting".
It's made specifically for this problem.

Please post back and let us know if it works???

Cheers!
--
Om.