Old 25-06-2005, 02:51 AM
Roger Snipes

Sam,

Schefflera will bud out from where ever you cut, so chop away! Defoliation
will also promote buds to pop in various places. You can't always count on
buds breaking back very far past where you cut though, so it is best to be
sure and cut back to a point where you want some branching, or even a little
farther, and then work with the new shoots.

Regards,
Roger Snipes, Spokane, WA. USA
Zone 5ish