Old 25-06-2005, 05:45 AM
Alan Walker

My experience has been that this is not always the case. I have
had shefflera branches fail to bud out when all the foliage was
cut off, but usually it works.
Alan Walker

From: "sam crowell"

I have a Schefflera that is starting to show some meager promise.
I am considering cutting off the main stem above a point where it
has several nice side branches. I am curious if I will get new
growth from the cut, or will it just die back? Luckily my design
options will allow me to remove this stem or leave it. Leaving
it will just mean a somewhat unsightly plant for a few more
years.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++