Old 28-10-2002, 09:05 PM
CK

Default identity required - is it a weed....

I think Jenny's plant is the wild celandine, has masses of tiny 'tubers' on each
clump.
If you pull it up you will always leave some behind!

Not sure what Suzanne's plant is though, with the lighter yellow variegation I don't
thing it can be oxalis!
However celandine does get rust which could be the spots she mentions.........
Chris.
Somerset