Old 25-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
In any event, you have a big fish in your pond and it will probably do all
right, as long as you don't over stock you pond. Just remember if

something
happens (loss of electricity and filter stopping and oxygen levels fall)

the
big fish always die first.

My husband recently bought two small battery powered airpumps with stones.
They're supposed to run for several hours on one battery. We bought extra
batteries. When the electricity goes out here it's seldom out for more than
2 to 3 hours. These airpumps should help keep our koi alive during any
outages.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/crtso