Old 26-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Dusty Bleher

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
m...
There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.

Um, yeah. Sure. But I should probably let you know that I've found that
many people who are equally as ignorant and uninformed as yourself share
your malevolent view. So you're hardly news...

Me? I'll be getting together with folks that are at least two notches up
from the riff-raff that you call your homies. Except that we'll be thanking
GWB for his stand. You're of course welcome to denigrate yourself in any
way you like. Ain't freedom grand?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention; you really, really showed great courage of
your convictions by posting with and from a false addy. Way ta go...but
about what one would expect from a congenital loser like you...

Dusty
San Jose, Ca.