Old 26-06-2005, 04:32 AM
Jim Carlock

Default IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

http://votetoimpeach.org

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.

--
Jim Carlock
Please post replies to newsgroup.

Old 26-06-2005, 05:40 AM
Dusty Bleher

"Jim Carlock" wrote in message
m...
There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.

Um, yeah. Sure. But I should probably let you know that I've found that
many people who are equally as ignorant and uninformed as yourself share
your malevolent view. So you're hardly news...

Me? I'll be getting together with folks that are at least two notches up
from the riff-raff that you call your homies. Except that we'll be thanking
GWB for his stand. You're of course welcome to denigrate yourself in any
way you like. Ain't freedom grand?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention; you really, really showed great courage of
your convictions by posting with and from a false addy. Way ta go...but
about what one would expect from a congenital loser like you...

Dusty
San Jose, Ca.

Old 26-06-2005, 04:02 PM
Sue

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:32:56 GMT, "Jim Carlock"
wrote:

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

http://votetoimpeach.org

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.

This is relevant to an edible gardening group because the word "peach"
is in impeach?
Sue

Old 26-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Jim Carlock

The word bush is used too. :-)

Here's some George Bush Quotes...
GeorgeWBushJrSayeth Date="August 22, 2002"
Location="Central Point, Oregon"
If you have good forest policy, it will yield to a better
economy.
/GeorgeWBushJrSayeth
GeorgeBushSayeth Date="Sep. 23, 2002"
Location="Denver, Colorado"
We're allowing our forests to grow up like giant piles of
kindling, and just hoping that something doesn't happen.
We're -- backwards policy.
GeorgeBushSayeth/
GeorgeBushSayeth Date="Oct. 31, 2002"
Location="Northern State University, Aberdeen, South Dakota"
It doesn't make any sense to have a forest policy that will
not allow for thinning and clearing, a forest policy that is
so backward that we allow kindling to build up in these
forests, and then with an act of nature, or with a sleight of
hand by mankind, our national treasures burn to the ground.
GeorgeBushSayeth/
GeorgeBushSayeth Date="Aug. 11, 2003"
Location="Summerhaven, Arizona"
Quote Number="1"
Catastrophic fires burn so hot that it is incredibly hard to
put them out. The kindling on the ground, the decades of
neglect, the decades of failed policy have meant that our
forest fires are incredibly hot, incredibly catastrophic. If
you don't believe me, ask people like Dan, who make a living
fighting these fires./Quote
Quote Number="2"
We need to thin our forests in America./Quote
/GeorgeBushSayeth

Here's some links...
News: http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855
Humorous, but true: http://www.dubyaspeak.com/

Quotes about thinning forests were taken from the latter link.

--
Jim Carlock
Please post replies to newsgroup.

"Sue" posted:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:32:56 GMT, "Jim Carlock" posted:

Old 26-06-2005, 06:36 PM
General Schvantzkoph

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:32:56 +0000, Jim Carlock wrote:

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

http://votetoimpeach.org

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.

Unless you have developed a variety of peach called the George Bush this
doesn't belong in this group.

Old 27-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Dusty Bleher

"Rick" wrote in message
GWB was elected by bud lite swigging bubbas and fearful bible thumping
neanderthals of the flat earth society who were cruelly manipulated by

Well then, you and that motley lot of intellectual midgets you call kindred
souls should have no problem regaining that which you so handily lost.

And, FWIW; I rarely drink beer, preferring to drink the wine I make; I loath
"bible thumpers" of any persuasion--especially ones like you thumping the
catechism of stupidity whilst genuflecting to the lowest common denominator
of ignorance; I understand enough about the physics of space-time to have
been one of those chosen to write the programs that are used to calculate
the orbits of our satellites--flat earth indeed; the only one that is
qualified to call *me* "Neanderthal!" is my wife, most others use the
honorific "Dr."

Rowe to suit cold hearted corporate thieves. Which are you, bubba,
thumper or thief?

Donno... But thank you for dazzling us all with yet another display of
bankrupt ideology and complete lack of ideas of any kind. Still, given the
cerebral prowess that you're demonstrating here, it wouldn't think that it
would matter a whit!

How about you pack it in while you're cluelessly behind, and take this
thread to alt.i-dont-givea$hit.what-u-think...

L8r phewl,
DustyB

Old 28-06-2005, 02:04 AM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:03:39 -0700, "Dusty Bleher"
wrote:
-flat earth indeed; the only one that is
qualified to call *me* "Neanderthal!" is my wife, most others use the
honorific "Dr."

Hm, I was thinking we should just call you "Crappy" since you
snap so readily at bologna on a hook. Before you continue weenie
waggin' about your superior intellect, you might want to add the
phrase "stinky bait" to your vocabulary.

hth

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"
Old 28-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Dusty Bleher

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message
Hm, I was thinking we should just call you "Crappy" since you

You can call me anything that suits you, except late for dinner.

snap so readily at bologna on a hook. Before you continue weenie
waggin' about your superior intellect, you might want to add the

I would be ever so grateful, if you could take a hiatus from your mammary
flaunting and superior attitude, to send me a copy of the memo that I
apparently missed that elected you directress of this public NG.

phrase "stinky bait" to your vocabulary.

As I might respectfully persuade you to add (unelected) "net-nanny" to
yours...

Give it a rest, babe. I was just havin' some fun at the expense of the
dill-weeds. And, as you'd pointed out earlier, the word "peach" *is* in the
subject...so this s/b at least slightly on target...(:-o)!

hth

It didn't...but you knew that...

DustyB