Old 26-06-2005, 06:22 PM
Jim Carlock

The word bush is used too. :-)

Here's some George Bush Quotes...
GeorgeWBushJrSayeth Date="August 22, 2002"
Location="Central Point, Oregon"
If you have good forest policy, it will yield to a better
economy.
/GeorgeWBushJrSayeth
GeorgeBushSayeth Date="Sep. 23, 2002"
Location="Denver, Colorado"
We're allowing our forests to grow up like giant piles of
kindling, and just hoping that something doesn't happen.
We're -- backwards policy.
GeorgeBushSayeth/
GeorgeBushSayeth Date="Oct. 31, 2002"
Location="Northern State University, Aberdeen, South Dakota"
It doesn't make any sense to have a forest policy that will
not allow for thinning and clearing, a forest policy that is
so backward that we allow kindling to build up in these
forests, and then with an act of nature, or with a sleight of
hand by mankind, our national treasures burn to the ground.
GeorgeBushSayeth/
GeorgeBushSayeth Date="Aug. 11, 2003"
Location="Summerhaven, Arizona"
Quote Number="1"
Catastrophic fires burn so hot that it is incredibly hard to
put them out. The kindling on the ground, the decades of
neglect, the decades of failed policy have meant that our
forest fires are incredibly hot, incredibly catastrophic. If
you don't believe me, ask people like Dan, who make a living
fighting these fires./Quote
Quote Number="2"
We need to thin our forests in America./Quote
/GeorgeBushSayeth

Here's some links...
News: http://zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=855
Humorous, but true: http://www.dubyaspeak.com/

Quotes about thinning forests were taken from the latter link.

--
Jim Carlock
Please post replies to newsgroup.

"Sue" posted:
On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 03:32:56 GMT, "Jim Carlock" posted:

There is going to be a march in Washington, DC, demanding
IMPEACHMENT... Help right the wrongs... participate.

http://votetoimpeach.org

Pass the word around to as many people as you can. Get the
word out, use the link above. They need more people to sign
up at the link above. I signed up March of 2004.

It's time.

This is relevant to an edible gardening group because the word "peach"
is in impeach?
Sue