Old 26-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Reel Mckoi

"CanadianCowboy" wrote in message
YES my goldfish nibble at every plant that is submerged. This could be
the problem. I feed them once a day , whatever they consume in 5
minutes. Is this enough ? Getting pretty hot here in Southern Ontario,
believe it or not !

Goldfish and koi are browsers that nibble all day long. I don't think you
can stop that behavior. Feeding them more will probably not make a
difference. My GF don't bother the WH roots much. My koi will prune them
off in a day. I feed my fish twice a day now, all they can eat each time,
now that summer is here.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/crtso