Old 26-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com

Hi James. I've used it. Excellent for removal of cigar smoking odor.
Unfortunetely the fuel is too expensive. I've been experimenting with home
made variations to no avail.

I bought one to get rid of cigar smoke in our four-seasons room.
Works great!! I burn it for about 30 minutes after having a cigar.
Next morning...no smoke smell at all. We were skeptical, but it
passes the wife test.

As far as fuel, go to your pharmacist and have him order 98-99%
anhydrous isopropyl alcohol. That's all the expensive Lampe Berger
fuel is!

Buy one bottle of the expensive, scented fuel. Fill your lamp with
the alcohol, add a tiny amount of the scented fuel (just enough to get
a little scent...pure alcohol has a sterile, medicinal quality).

There ya go! I've been using the same $10 bottle of fuel for a year
now. The alcohol should cost $15-$20 for a gallon.