Old 27-06-2005, 03:02 AM
Priscilla Ballou

Default Burrower ID: Update

Well, the verdict is in. My neighbor spotted it in his backyard and
called me up. It's a woodchuck. *Arrgghhh* I was so hoping to make a
little girl happy by returning her bunny to her.

So, the trap is on the way, and once I have Mr. Chuck incarcerated, I'll
phone the animal control people and this world will have one fewer
woodchuck. Heartless, I know, but he has now chewed *all* of my
organically-grown lettuces down to nubs. I didn't get even one for
myself.

Priscilla, tough-minded
--
"Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what
the hell happened." -- Cora Harvey Armstrong