Old 27-06-2005, 08:47 PM
Bob Seaman

http://www.whatsthatbug.com/

--

www.bobsbunker.com
SEPS EXERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATER INFINITAS
("Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever")
Death Before Dishonor
Not as lean, not as mean, but still a Marine

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm a novice gardener, and this year I find that my garden seems to
have attracted a lot of troublesome insects. Does anyone know a web
site where I can see examples of pest damage, so I can identify the
culprits?

Right now, something is cutting little half-inch tears all over the
foliage of my coral bells, coleus, and just about everything else with
big, tender leaves. I'm not interested in using poisons, so if anyone
knows what could be causing this and if there is an effective,
'natural' way to stop it, I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance,

http://www.whatsthatbug.com/