Old 27-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Dusty Bleher

"Rick" wrote in message
GWB was elected by bud lite swigging bubbas and fearful bible thumping
neanderthals of the flat earth society who were cruelly manipulated by

Well then, you and that motley lot of intellectual midgets you call kindred
souls should have no problem regaining that which you so handily lost.

And, FWIW; I rarely drink beer, preferring to drink the wine I make; I loath
"bible thumpers" of any persuasion--especially ones like you thumping the
catechism of stupidity whilst genuflecting to the lowest common denominator
of ignorance; I understand enough about the physics of space-time to have
been one of those chosen to write the programs that are used to calculate
the orbits of our satellites--flat earth indeed; the only one that is
qualified to call *me* "Neanderthal!" is my wife, most others use the
honorific "Dr."

Rowe to suit cold hearted corporate thieves. Which are you, bubba,
thumper or thief?

Donno... But thank you for dazzling us all with yet another display of
bankrupt ideology and complete lack of ideas of any kind. Still, given the
cerebral prowess that you're demonstrating here, it wouldn't think that it
would matter a whit!

How about you pack it in while you're cluelessly behind, and take this
thread to alt.i-dont-givea$hit.what-u-think...

L8r phewl,
DustyB