Old 28-06-2005, 06:38 AM
Dusty Bleher

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message
Hm, I was thinking we should just call you "Crappy" since you

You can call me anything that suits you, except late for dinner.

snap so readily at bologna on a hook. Before you continue weenie
waggin' about your superior intellect, you might want to add the

I would be ever so grateful, if you could take a hiatus from your mammary
flaunting and superior attitude, to send me a copy of the memo that I
apparently missed that elected you directress of this public NG.

phrase "stinky bait" to your vocabulary.

As I might respectfully persuade you to add (unelected) "net-nanny" to
yours...

Give it a rest, babe. I was just havin' some fun at the expense of the
dill-weeds. And, as you'd pointed out earlier, the word "peach" *is* in the
subject...so this s/b at least slightly on target...(:-o)!

hth

It didn't...but you knew that...

DustyB