Old 28-06-2005, 05:16 PM
lgb

In article ,
says...
And, FWIW; I rarely drink beer, preferring to drink the wine I make; I loath
"bible thumpers" of any persuasion--especially ones like you thumping the
catechism of stupidity whilst genuflecting to the lowest common denominator
of ignorance; I understand enough about the physics of space-time to have
been one of those chosen to write the programs that are used to calculate
the orbits of our satellites--flat earth indeed; the only one that is
qualified to call *me* "Neanderthal!" is my wife, most others use the
honorific "Dr."

And you still support the current administration? Sigh - even the
smartest still have blind spots :-).

BTW, I'm not a liberal, just a cynic.

--
BNSF = Build Now, Seep Forever