Old 29-06-2005, 02:47 AM
Alan Walker

Kitsune: I never do private replies on the list except by
accident. I hit reply all and then delete the sender's address
before sending.
Probably the email address of this person is there minus
the nospam in the middle, i.e. . But if it's
posted to the group, I choose to respond to the group.
Remember: "Expectations are resentments under
construction." ;-)
Alan Walker