Old 29-06-2005, 12:30 AM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:52:23 -0400, "Kenni Judd"
wrote:

Do I have to pick a specific date if I choose 2015 as the date of death?
You are obviously still laboring under the delusion that orchids are
fragile/delicate ... Kenni

wrote in message

Well I did it. I repotted my phal tonight. The lottery is now on as to
when it is going to die. Pick your date, post it here, and wait for
the announcement.

Nah, we'll be generous and let you have all of 2015. g

I hope it's a delusion, but as I've said before, I've never heard of
people taking other plants out for "professional" repotting until I
started reading r.g.o.
--Vic