Old 29-06-2005, 01:53 AM
*muffin*

Default koi ulcer,, revisited

a while ago I posted a question about an ulcer ( really a big wound) that
happened on one of my koi.
after 2 weeks, it is getting a white coating over it, it still is the size
of about a quarter, but doesn't seem to bother the fish .

does this mean its healing ok?
I did find some wound ointment for fish, which, IF you suggest I can *try*
to catch it & put that on (with a topping of denture powder),,, but am
wondering if I should just leave it alone now?

I took a pic of the fish ( although not perfect) I can send to anyone
interested. ( I really do need to get back on my pic website someday & add
some)

thanks!