Old 29-06-2005, 07:18 AM
nosaer rekees

Kenny wrote:
wrote:
In the late summer it is common for a memo to go round the emergency
departments of hospitals concerning the symptoms of Datura poisoning.
Teens and those of similar intellect get into the jimson weed which is
a native wild Datura.
My understanding is it is not such a fun time.
I believe Wm Burroughs described it as a "hell ride"
YMMV

Having been an EMT, I too have seen such memo's as well as the
symptoms. The funny thing is I have it growing all over my property and
didnt know it till recently. I didnt know what it looked like till I
started fighting Poison Ivy and found it too.

Kenny

I find it now usefull to surrond the chicken coup's with to prevent
them from getting out.

Kenny