Old 29-06-2005, 01:56 PM

HA!! You ARE still here!! :O) Wasn't sure you'd remember me even
if you were! Unfortunately I don't still have the website because I
got rid of AOL... I really should do it again though... now I have
earthlink... not sure how it works as I've not looked into it..... I
think you saw the big pond before I stopped posting here... the 2600
gallon one??? Well, it's still up and running although I need a new
pump.... using two smaller ones now and it's just not enough for my
waterfall but at least it keeps the water moving :O) Is there a
place to post pictures here or can I attach them to a message or
what???

Now that I'm reading I see there are quite a few people still on here
from years ago!! Hi Jan, Bonnie and Derek :O) Wow... time flies
hahaha

Leslie