Old 30-06-2005, 05:56 AM
HC

G'day Brerfox

As Len as said this seems to be the only Aus garden newsgroup.....at
least it was the only one I could find.

Getting this rain where you are? Here on the MidNorthCoast NSW there
are flood warnings with many rivers rising rapidly, in fact there have
been evacuations in Lismore so I feel for people affected in that way.
Neeedles to say they won't be interested in their gardens for a
while.....just surviving the flood waters will be enough. Long term
let's hope this flood might be the end of the drought?? Or is that
hoping for too much???

Bronwyn ;-)

Brerfox wrote:

I have been a keen gardener for years, but have only very recently ventured
into Newsgroups. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of this group's
queries and answers -- it's surprising what you can learn from other's
experiences.
Which got me to thinking -- are there any other newsgroups that cater for
the Australian gardener? And if so, where can I source same? I would love
to browse further and pick up more tips and information.
Cheers,
Brerfox