Old 30-06-2005, 06:54 AM
leftred

"Brerfox" wrote in message
u...
I have been a keen gardener for years, but have only very recently ventured
into Newsgroups. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of this group's
queries and answers -- it's surprising what you can learn from other's
experiences.
Which got me to thinking -- are there any other newsgroups that cater
for the Australian gardener? And if so, where can I source same? I
would love to browse further and pick up more tips and information.
Cheers,
Brerfox

There is an American based Newsgroup which can be interesting. It is
rec.gardens.edible

Of course, a lot of their discussion is about colder climate conditions than
ours, but there are many States in USA with similar conditions to here and
some things are useful.

There is also a lot of good info to be gleaned from websites and
newsletters. I have found some good info in the newsletter from
http://www.global-garden.com.au/default.htm
as well as what you can see on their site.

If you haven't already tried, a Google search on individual gardening
subjects of interest to you can bring out a host of sites that may be
useful.