Old 30-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Roy

No, I am not on the gulf any longer, had been wiped out three times
with hurricanes so I moved a bit futher inland. I used to live just
east of Gulf Shores in a place called Perdido Bay, also overlooking
the gulf. I still have the property there though and on occassion we
take the camper down and stay in it and stay a few weeks every now and
then...and then drag it home if there is a hurricane coming...It got
to the point of going broke with insurance, so since I owned the
propery already, and was not about to build again, a camper seemed
ideal as it can be moved easy where a house can't, so we still did
not give up with staying in that area.

Yep I love to tinker, and take more pleasure in making it myself than
buying it, even if money was not an object.

I'll send you a link to my website.

Regards

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:50:24 -0500, (matrix j)
wrote:

===Im in South Texas...btw do you have a link to your pond. I would love to
===see it!
===
===Seems you like to ~tinker~ and create just like me! ha ha ha
===
===Btw are you also on the gulf?

"The original frugal ponder"