Old 29-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Roy

Default Matrix..........Lil Bayfront

Super lookin g setup....I like the theme, it fits the coastal area
just fine....

What part of the country are you located in? No need for address, just
county or city would do or even the state, if your paranoid about
folks on the internet knowing too much.

I'm located in LA, ( Lower Alabama. )

"The original frugal ponder"
Old 30-06-2005, 02:50 AM
matrix j

Im in South Texas...btw do you have a link to your pond. I would love to
see it!

Seems you like to ~tinker~ and create just like me! ha ha ha

Btw are you also on the gulf?

Old 30-06-2005, 03:25 AM
Roy

No, I am not on the gulf any longer, had been wiped out three times
with hurricanes so I moved a bit futher inland. I used to live just
east of Gulf Shores in a place called Perdido Bay, also overlooking
the gulf. I still have the property there though and on occassion we
take the camper down and stay in it and stay a few weeks every now and
then...and then drag it home if there is a hurricane coming...It got
to the point of going broke with insurance, so since I owned the
propery already, and was not about to build again, a camper seemed
ideal as it can be moved easy where a house can't, so we still did
not give up with staying in that area.

Yep I love to tinker, and take more pleasure in making it myself than
buying it, even if money was not an object.

I'll send you a link to my website.

Regards

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:50:24 -0500, (matrix j)
wrote:

===Im in South Texas...btw do you have a link to your pond. I would love to
===see it!
===

lil' grasshopper Willi Garden Photos 2 26-08-2012 04:08 PM
dianna condemns, then Jeff recently comes a resident pavement from time to time Kaye's matrix Ikram Jbilou Dawood Ponds 0 18-11-2007 03:12 PM
Bayfront themed ponds? Anne Matrix Ponds 0 24-08-2003 09:22 PM
Bayfront themed ponds? Matrix Ponds 1 24-08-2003 07:02 PM
Ponds, Herons and Lil'uns Victoria Clare United Kingdom 13 28-01-2003 06:02 PM