Old 30-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Phil L

Default greyflies

I've seen whitefly and greenfly many times but all my sprouts are now
infested with grey ones, they live on the underside of leaves and their give
away is a yellow patch on the face of the leaf, sometimes they cover about 3
inches in each 'camp', I've just been squashing them with my thumb but now
they seem to have gone berserk and are even down in the growing
tip....coupled with a large caterpillar problem, the sprouts certainly seem
to be struggling...any ideas?

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.