Old 30-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Sue in Western Maine

"Priscilla H. Ballou" wrote in message
In article ,
"Sue in Western Maine" wrote:

Now I want to know whether you gave your Chuck directions to MY

house??????

Looked out this morning and find I have one living under DH's Woodshop.

My
dog obviously is not doing her job.

That'd be a bit of a haul for a woodchuck, eh?

Oh yes, even with the DownEaster RR to Portland.

JK, you know. Just pretty dam funny coincidence--we've been blaming the
dog for the digging by the shop footers/steps

I once found the owner of a kitty* who'd strayed a couple of miles to my
house, but Boston to Maine? Guess he'd have to have gotten a lot of
energy from my lettuces! LOL!

[* front declawed, in single digit weather over New Years, wandering for
3 weeks, and down 25% of her weight before I found her! That kitty was
determined to survive.]

And survive she did with your help.!

Priscilla

Sue