Old 30-06-2005, 11:11 PM
Phil L

Neil Tonks wrote:
:: "Phil L" wrote in message
:: . uk...
::: I've seen whitefly and greenfly many times but all my sprouts are
::: now infested with grey ones, they live on the underside of leaves
::: and their give
::: away is a yellow patch on the face of the leaf, sometimes they
::: cover about 3
::: inches in each 'camp', I've just been squashing them with my
::: thumb but now they seem to have gone berserk and are even down in
::: the growing tip....coupled with a large caterpillar problem, the
::: sprouts certainly seem
::: to be struggling...any ideas?
:::
::
:: Grey aphids are a real pain when they get onto brassicas such as
:: sprouts. The only control I know which works is a very non-organic
:: spray of a general insecticide.
::

I'm not bothered too much about organics, I just want to kill the
buggers...I figure most of whatever I put on will have gone by the time I
come to eat my brussels on Christmas day! - what do you suggest for killing
'em?

--
If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs.