Old 02-07-2005, 08:23 AM
OmManiPadmeOmelet

In article ,
" wrote:

It's getting a little late in the season for them however.

That's what I was wondering. I think I'll wait until next year.

The high shipping is because they have to ship Next Day, because
they're considered perishable.

Especially during this current weather. ;-)

I bought one last spring so my population of them is up now.

I like them!

Do look around tho', they are highly available from many gardening
sites. Google is your friend!

I need to get more lacewing eggs to control scale and mealy bug, and I
may also consider getting some baby ladybugs for the greenhouses.

Can one get ladybug larvae or only the adult beetles?

I'll have to follow my own advice and google...... G
--
Om.