Old 02-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Bryan

Thanks Steve:

From the descripton it sounds identical to the Sunmaster bulb. Probably all
made by the same mgf and relabelled. How often do you change out your bulbs.

"Steve" wrote in message
Bryan wrote:
Can anyone recommend a suitable 400 watt MH bulb for growing and blooming
orchids. I was thinkung of the Sunmaster 400 watt neutral deluxe.
Apparently a well balanced bulb.

I've had real good luck with my 400 W Agrosun bulb. There is also an
Agrosun Gold bulb. I'm not sure what the difference is and I didn't find
the answer to that with a quick search on Google.
A little info on the original Agrosun he
http://www.bghydro.com/BGH/itemdesc.asp?iC=HLRBMH04AS
Information but not the best price. I've seen them cheaper elsewhere.

Steve