Old 02-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Mike Patterson

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 09:02:11 GMT, "jw 111"
wrote:

hi, we have a water tank in the garden in london, england 2' (feet) by 4'
x 2' high that overflows into a smaller water tank 1.5' x 2' by 1'5 high.
in the larger tank are two goldfish and in the smaller tank just some water
plants.

we have recently found some extremely tiny fish in the small tank. they are
very similar to ones in a stream that runs about 100 yards from our house.

since we did not put them in; the question is how could they have have
possibly got in there?

I suspect your goldfish have moved their relationship to the next
level, if you know what I mean.

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin