Old 03-11-2002, 10:03 PM
Stephen Howard

Default urgent help lizards/newts

On Sat, 2 Nov 2002 12:11:49 -0000, "John Towill"
wrote:

I know this is rather off topic but I am sure someone can help.
This AM I had to move some stacked timber on top of a railway sleeper
retaining wall. Beneath this were hibernating (?) a toad and several small
lizard like creatures with orange bellies. I have recovered them, making
sure there is a gap, with odd bits of wood. Will this be ok or are there
any other steps I need to take to ensure their survival, or am I too late?
Any advice gratefully received.

Have a look here..

http://www.darkwave.org.uk/~caleb/ukurode.html

Regards,