Old 03-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from "Harold Walker" contains these words:

Exactly what is the meaning of 'gardenbanter'...am somewhat confused as
reading many of the responses to various subjects it suggests to me that
much 'banter' takes place....suggesting to me that I do not know the
meaning
of 'banter'......H

It's some sort of a website which gives (possibly) limited access to
some newsgroups and has some sort of a bulletin-board function.

To use it to its best advantage though, you have to be online, whereas
you can download news easily and economically and read and answer
offline.

I think the site's name could be a typo for 'Gardenbatter'...

D,R&AH

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/