Old 03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Bourne Identity

Go to a pond store, they are everywhere and buy pellets especially
made for pond plants. You can buy them at Lowes or Home Depot, as
well. However, your one fish is pretty miserable in that tiny amount
of water. Rather cruel, in my opinion to have this condition for a
poor fish.

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 09:48:22 -0400, Dustin Holmes
wrote:

I have a small water garden, maybe a foot and a half by a foot and a
half, with a few plants, a fish and a snail. The leaves on the the
plants are turning yellow and dying. I don't know why. My books suggest
nitrogen deficiency but they aren't specifically about water plants. If
I fertilize with a nitrogen fertilizer, will my fish and snail still be
ok? Anyone else experience this?

thanks,
annie