Old 03-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Mike Bennett

Just to let you know that the auction for these Limited Edition calendars
closes in just under 3 days time. Since I may not get the opportunity to
list any more of these, it is possible that this is the last time many of
you will get the chance to purchase one.
Designed by Dan Barton, and limited to only 200 copies, the calendar comes
complete with a genuine Japanese scroll.
The address is as follows:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...rd=1&sspage n
ame=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Please note, this is not a commercial venture on my part, proceeds from this
sale go to the Association of British Bonsai Artists, details of which can
be found by following the link on my signature.

Thanks for reading this, and my apologies for those who do not find this of
interest.

Mike Bennett
http://www.bonsaiartists.co.uk

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++