Old 04-07-2005, 01:29 AM
Susan Erickson

On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 23:45:15 GMT, "Gene Schurg"
wrote:

I'm very excited....Today one of my paphs that I've been growing for over 5
years has finally gone into bud! This is one of the Rand Orchid crosses.
It will be at least a month until I see what this primary hybrid looks like.

I've looked on the web for sukhakulii x roebelinii .... roebelinii it
appears is also philippinense var. robelinii (according to ladyslipper.com
although orchidspecies.com show it as a separate species.)

Does anyone know if this cross has been named? What can I expect the flower
to look like?

Good Growing,
Gene

My version of Wildcatt says it is not named.
SuE