Old 04-07-2005, 11:27 AM
smileygonzo1961 smileygonzo1961 is offline
Registered User

Smile Koi food - any recommendations please

Hi there,

Could anyone recommend a brand/type of Koi food?

I have about 20 Koi ranging in size from 2" to 18", I inherited the pond/fish & existing food which I believe is grass based (does that sound right?) and a friend told me that grass based products make your pond green - which makes sense.

I appreciate there are lots of products on the market, but I'd really like some general guidance on Koi food e.g Koi sticks or other alternatives

Also, any help on retailers or web site stores which sell these products would also help!

kind regards,
Richard