Old 04-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Poppy

"Graham Harrison" wrote in message
Just got the latest delivery and there's much less in the packet than
usual.

Queried with my supplier and got the reply:

"
the inert carrier has been changed and not so much is needed it also
dissolves better and can be easier to administer
regards"

Anybody else had a similar experience?

Don't know about volume as last year I had a small box and this year a large
one. However, they don't seem to be quite as effective as last year - at
least that's the reason I'm giving for almost non-existent germination rates
in open soil (including sugarsnaps and mange tout which are normally a
certainy here) plus I can still see evidence of continued attack on runner
beans and climbing beans. Do you find that it's doing the same job for you
in this 'reduced' quantity of carrier?

--Poppy